After being in the business for years, we know a primary concern for business owners when they consider outsourcing their payroll and bookkeeping is lack of control.
That’s why we know you’ll like working with us. We don’t dictate what to do; we take our instructions from you. We understand financials are confidential and adhere to strict guidelines to keep your company information secure and private.
We care about your business and take your successes and challenges personally. We work right beside you to resolve concerns and alert you to red flags before they become real problems. When tax time rolls around, your CPA is sure to smile. And after a stress-free tax season, you’re likely to smile right along with them.
Typically, here’s the scoop:
1. The Initial Meeting
• 1-2 hours in length
•Involves an in-depth discussion of your company, determining what the processes you most require.
2. Set Up
• Generally consists of a visit to your office to review your software and your administrative procedures and policies.
• If you have an accountant/CPA, we will work with them to review your Chart of Accounts, determine the right reports are being tailored to your specific business.
• A review of the contract agreement. If no revisions, signing documents and forms.
3. Day-To-Day Processing, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly
• A starting point a 2-4 day process depending on the complexity of your business.
• You will be notified beforehand of any changes that may incur and not covered in the initial contract.
• Reports will be delivered in a timely manner according to your direction.
By combining our expertise and experience in the cannabis industry and the energy of our staff, each client receives personal and professional attention.
Our knowledge of the cannabis industry and specialized staff makes the difference between our performance, and other firms.
We are responsive and provide total financial services to the cannabis industry.
To see a listing of our services, please take a moment and look at our services page. Because we get referrals from the people who know us best, client referrals have fueled our growth in the cannabis industry since May 2014.
Through hard work, we have earned the respect of the business and financial communities. This respect illustrates our diverse talents, dedication and ability to respond quickly.
A bookkeeping firm is known for the quality of its service. Our firm’s reputation reflects the high standards we demand of ourselves.
Our primary goal is to be available and to provide insightful advice to enable our clients to make informed financial decisions. We do not accept anything less from ourselves and this is what we deliver to you.
We feel it is extremely important to continually educate ourselves to improve our cannabis and financial knowledge.
Our high service quality and “raving fan” clients are the result of our commitment to excellence.
We will answer all of your questions, as they impact the cannabis industry and financial situations. We welcome you to contact us anytime.
Check this page from time to time for specific employment opportunities for Bookkeepers, administrative staff.
Please mail resume to:
New Approach Bookkeeping and Consulting
4210 NE Hwy 20
Corvallis , OR 97330